I am a single mother at 43 years old, unemployed now, but blessed with three children. Food budget depends on the small payslips of my children. However at least i try to cook for them variety of dishes. Sunday is our special family day. This coming Sunday I will prepare Nilagang Baka (Beef Soup).
- 1/2 kl. Beef meat slice 2 inches long.
- 3 cups raw Langka slice.
- 6 pcs. Batwan
- 1 cup Caduce
- 3 pcs. Long Chili (siling mahaba)
- 4 heads Garlic pound
- 2 medium size onions slice
- 2 tbsp. Cooking Oil
- Salt Ajinomoto Mono sodium glutamate (optional)
- 1 Knorr Beef stock cube
- Magic Sarap all in one seasoning granules.